Outdoor Thanksgiving Activities
Date: October 5th 2018
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Even though the weather is cooling down and most pools are closed… you can still use your backyard for some fun this Thanksgiving weekend! Check out the list below for outdoor Thanksgiving activities you can do in your backyard!
- Create a Thanksgiving themed scavenger hunt!
- Make mini paper turkeys, pumpkins and leaves and then hide them around your backyard. Turkeys are worth 10 points, pumpkins are worth 5 points and leaves are worth 1 point. Send the kids off to hunt – the person with with most points within the 10 min time frame WINS!
- Play flag football!
- Why watch the game when you can play it?? Get outside and get active… you’ll have to burn off all that pumpkin pie someway.
- Reflect on what your thankful for around the fire!
- Put that outdoor bonfire pit to good use – keep warm while swapping stories with friends/family on what you are most thankful for this year!
Have a great Thanksgiving!
What to do when your pool is closed for the winter Author: Greg Date: December 27th Things to do if you’re tired of winter and miss your pool. Pool