Swimming Pool Liner Installations
Crush Pools are experts in installing swimming pool liners. Our technicians have been installing liners for close to a decade. When you get your swimming pool liner installed with Crush you can be confident our team will do a job that exceeds your expectations.
We have multiple liner patterns to choose from. At Crush we offer free no obligation custom quotes. Our knowledgeable and helpful staff are always here to help and answer any of your questions along the way.
Close to a Decade of Experience Installing Liners
Liner Installation Questions
How long will it take to get my liner replaced.
Depending on how busy we are, the entire process takes 15 business days (approx.) from the time we order your liner.
How long do Liners last?
Most people will replace their liner every 10-12 years.
When should you replace your liner?
Common signs your swimming pool liner needs to be replaced:
- If you see wrinkles in the pool liner.
- Water is present behind the pool liner.
- The pool liner pattern begins to fade.
- Your pool liner is leaking.
- Call Crush and ask for a free no obligation quote.
- We will come to your home and get a rough measurement of your pool. While we are there you can select your liner pattern.
- We will send you a custom quote.
- Upon your approval, our technicians will drain your pool and remove the old liner (this is so we can get the exact measurements to order your new liner).
- Once the new liner arrives (approx. 5-10 business days) we do the first part of the liner installation (installing your new liner).
- After that is done you will fill the pool to level indicated by the technician. We then come back and finish the rest of install (re-install jets, set the liner).
- You fill the pool up the rest of the way and start swimming!